Saturday, August 10, 2013

Ann Mich Treasure Box Jewerly REVIEW!

image


Hello everyone<3

Today I will be reviewing a store called Ann Mich Treasure Box!

It’s a lovely online store based in Singapura that sells beautiful jewelry items.

There’s a big variety of products, and categories like Modern Bridal jewelry, Cottage Chic,  Fairy Kei,  Kawaii ,  Minimalist and a lot of girly and feminine items.


There are a lot of items with beautiful pearls, bows and pastel colors! I think this is a very promising shop, with affordable prices and delicate jewelry.

Here are some products of this lovely shop
image

You should totally check it out! Trust me, you will fall in love with this shop!
 image

imageTwitter _ ann_mich (any others are impersonate accounts)
imageInstagram_ mich_twinz / ann_twinz

  
Now, let’s get into the review!

image

 image


First of all, I loved the packaging, its beautiful delicate and made with care!
I love the cute white naperon, the cupcake liner, the bow made with string!

This are really original ideas, that make everything so much personal and lovely <3
The packaging it kinda reminds me of something vintage and nature like.
image

image
image



I really like the cute business card, it’s in the tag really! I love the idea, really original.

Also I love the design, the lettering is lovely and clean, and the cute carousel with the horsed, it’s lovely.

image
image



The box is beautiful too! The naperon piece and the carousel decorating it makes it look so delicate.
This tiny details in the packaging, etc, makes the purchase experience way better and more satisfying.
image


The items came safely packaged as you can see, with a lot of bubble wrap!

They kindly send me two beautiful necklaces! 
image

One is called I want to believe - x files inspired alien in UFO necklace, it’s a cute round UFO with an ET peaking out! I really liked this necklace, specially because I love X-Files, and I’m really interested by subjects live extraterrestrial life and such, and I totally believe in it.
You can find this lovely piece here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/116905126/i-want-to-believe-x-files-inspired-alien?ref=shop_home_active&ga_search_query=ufo
image

Like I said before, I really like this necklace. I think is really original and most of all cute! Also, it has this cute green glass bead, that for some reason it makes it goes wonderful with the entire UFO theme.

___Info from the shop___
 Charm Size Approx 1.6cm x 3cm big
 green faceted glass bead
 antique bronze chain approx 18inch
 Packed in organza bag with bubblewrap



This necklace it’s not heavy at all, or uncomfortable. It’s not way to eye catching, which is good, but it has what it has so get some people asking you: “Omg, That’s so cute! Where do you get it?”
image



 image

The second necklace is called The Whimsical Magical Fantasy Inspired Pegasus, it’s a very delicate and girly piece of jewelry! It reminds me of some fantastic scenery, and fairies. It’s truly lovely.


___Info from the shop___
 Pendant Size Approx 2cm big
 Antique bronze chain Approx. 17inch


This cute necklace it’s not heavy or uncomfortable either.

___Sizes and Details___
image
image
image
image

I hope you guys liked my review! Let me know what you think <3
And make sure to check out this lovely shop if you want cute and affordable items!

No comments:

Post a Comment