Saturday, July 5, 2014

♥ TeaCupCastle Jewerly Review ♥




♥  TeaCupCastle Review ♥ 




Hello lovely petals 




Today I’m bringing you a review on a lovely shop called TeaCup Castle.
TeaCup Castel is an Etsy store that sells handmade jewelry and accessories. In this shop you can find beautiful pieces like necklaces, chokers, earrings and rings among other items as well.
The price of the products is pretty affordable and totally worth it!
The items this lovely shop sells are exquisite and unique.
The items are one of a kind so if you see something you like go for it!




Also TeaCup Castle ships from Los Angeles, If you are interested in knowing more about this adorable store or if you have any question regarding an item don’t hesitate in contacting the shop owner, I can assure you she’s super sweet and lovely to talk to.



Here are links of this lovely sore:
imageEtsy Shop  []
imageFacebook  []


And some of the items I like the most in TeaCup Castel:
imageBunny Ring  []
imageSailor Moon Tiara Ring  []
imageTiny Tooth Necklace  []
imageSweet Tooth Necklace  []




Now onto the review **
I will be reviewing two beautiful pieces, a Sailor Moon Necklace and the free gift the store owner kindly sent me, a sugar Skull bracelet (not from the shop).






















Here is the package where the two pieces came in, the envelope had bubble wrap inside so obviously the items came in perfect condition.
Like I said before the store owner is super sweet, so sweet that she also sent me a sailor moon sticker and the most adorable Hello Kitty card with the sweetest message.
















 About the quality of the necklace and the bracelet I have to say that is pretty great. Both chains are strong and sturdy, they don’t seem fragile at all.


The length of both chains really satisfies me, they are lose but just keep perfectly placed in your neck and wrist. They are also very lightweight, another characteristic that really pleases me. The design of both pieces is completely adorable, the chains match perfectly with the charm in what comes to size and color. Both pieces are exquisite, beautiful, have great quality and completely well made.

The shipping was also very good, I think it was pretty fast considering that I live in Portugal. Also like I mentioned before everything came wrapped safely and in what comes to presentation the package was adorable and really sweet.

In what comes to communication with the store owner I had no problems, she’s super polite, sweet and answered everything promptly.


And finally I want to evaluate TeaCup Castel giving it 5 starts out of 5! In this shop you can expect adorable, unique and great quality pieces and an excellent customer service. I really recommend you to take a look at this delightful store.


    


bye and take care~

No comments:

Post a Comment